As the main objective of this institution is the all round development of the human personality besides excellence in learning, students must go through the following disciplinary rules:
- The students are required to come to the classes/meeting /Campus Neatly dressed in Accordance with Approved etiquette. The management reserves the right to stipulate appropriate dress code.
- Students must possess an identity card which should be produced whenever demanded by any member of the staff of the college.
- Students should be punctual and regular to the classes. They should be seated in the classroom before the teacher enters. Repeated truancy and skipping classes may result in suspension.
- Students are allowed to take leave only after getting Prior permission from the Principal or the authority concerned. Unpredictable absence must be Justified on return before attending the class.
- Without tangible reason if the student remains absent he/she will be fined.
- Students should move from one classroom to another in a disciplined way.
- Those who indulge in ragging or encourage it, within the college or the hostel premises will be expelled from the college.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco, chewing gum, or inhaling intoxicating substances is strictly prohibited inside the college and hostel premises.
- Anyone found with or, using, selling, buying or under the influence of any alcoholic beverage or illegal drugs may be expelled with or without any warning served.
- Gambling is not at all permitted.
- Take care of the college properties. Damaging or Destroying college property, private/public property on college campus would entail disciplinary action and would have to bear the cost of the repair or replacement.
- Damaging or destroying property belonging to college staff whether on or off campus would invite disciplinary action.
- Do not scribble on the walls of the college building, desks, and tables. Do not spit inside the building.
- Any college property borrowed must be signed out and returned after the use. In case of loss or damage, the class/house/group/individual will pay the cost of repair or replacement.
- Violence & carrying of any weapons inside the college is a serious offense.
- Inflicting or trying to inflict injury or emotional stress to any student, teacher, and other college staff is an offence.
- Respect and follow the instructions of the class representatives.
- Fighting, threatening and use of arms/weapons are forbidden. Fighting, initiating a fight or aggravating a fight will be liable for punishment. In case of disagreement or misunderstanding, bring the matter to the notice of the class representatives, class Teacher or other teachers.
- Forming anti-social groups or being part of such group is a very serious offense.
- Be decent and polite when talking to teachers, fellow students, and others. Treat the way you would like to be treated.
- Follow the instructions of the teachers and other college staff while on campus and during college events, including those held off campus. Breach of this rule is insubordination.
- Shouting, howling, whistling within the college and hostel premises are strictly banned.
- Students are not allowed to play for any team against the college.
- Science students must take CET, CET crash course and vacation coaching classes in our college only.
- Commerce students must take CPT, Vacation coaching classes. They are held in this college.
- No religious festival or any kind of function is allowed to be celebrated within the college premises and hotel without the permission of the Chairman.
Suspension Or Expulsion :
If you are suspended/expelled from the college, you are not allowed to enter the college campus at all. The college will inform you and your parents in writing about your suspension/expulsion.
Note to Parents :
Parents are expected to attend the parent teacher meeting without fail.
Mess bill has to be paid in time. It can be sent in the form of D.D. to the authority immediately. Your whole hearted co-operation is sought for the best learning atmosphere both in college and Hostel.